PowerWave 3-in-1 Stand with Watch Charging Cable Holder
All-in-One Charging For Your Mobile Devices
Power 3 Devices at Once
With PowerWave you no longer have to use individual chargers for your mobile devices. Power your phone, Apple Watch, and wireless earbuds simultaneously from a single convenient charging station.
Perfect For Your Bedside
Use the watch stand to see the large digital clock and access the sleep and calendar functions of Apple Watch’s Nightstand Mode.
Don’t worry about taking your case off whenever you have to charge. PowerWave delivers charging power directly through phone cases up to 5 mm thick.
Charge with Peace of Mind
Our exclusive MultiProtect safety system is equipped with foreign object detection, short circuit protection, temperature control, and more so you can enjoy wireless charging with total peace of mind.
10W and above
Samsung Note / Samsung Galaxy S / Google Pixel 4 / LG V / Sony XZ Series
iPhone 11, iPhone XS, iPhone SE2, and more (iPhone 8 to 11 Pro Max)
All Other Qi-Enabled Phones
- This wireless charger does not feature MagSafe-style magnetic alignment, and therefore is not able to charge the iPhone 12 series magnetically.
- Apple 5V stock chargers and computer USB ports do not have sufficient output to power your PowerWave.
- Cases made of metal and attachments such as magnets, cards, and grips will interfere with charging.
- Requires a Quick Charge 2.0/3.0 wall adapter (9V/2A).
- The iPhone 6 series, iPhone 7 series, and Samsung A series do not support wireless charging.
- Due to the overheating protection feature of AirPods cases, the case may periodically stop charging for a few seconds before beginning again. If this happens, the indicator light will turn off for a while and then turn on again. This is a normal occurrence while charging.
- Place your airpods on the center of the circle to ensure stable charging.
- Use an original 3.3 ft / 1 m magnetic charging cable (not included) to charge Apple Watch.